Polarity bikes are launched with six different options for the needs of nearly everyone
Pune based electric bike manufacturer, Polarity Smart Bikes, has launched six new pedal-assisted electric bikes. All the bikes have more than 80 km range on a full charge. This is achieved by adding bigger batteries with the increased power of motors on the particular model. All the bikes are single-seat version as they are termed as Personal Mobility Vehicle.
Important Pointers of Polarity Electric Bikes
- There are Six Models to choose from.
- Deliveries will start in January 2020.
- Pre-booking cost is just Rs 1,001 and is fully refundable in case you change your mind.
- Christened as Personal Mobility Vehicles (PMV) owing to the presence of single-seat.
- Double seat version of the bike is undergoing testing and will be launched if demand persists.
- Pedal-assist for extending the range and charging batteries on the go.
- Sports variants do not have a rear carriage and are lighter for better performance.
- All bikes have less than 55kg kerb weight
- Executive range of bikes are more practical as they come with a rear carriage and full rear mudguard.
- Front suspension is telescopic forks and rear has a gas-charged monoshock.
- Braking is handled by hydraulic disc brakes on both ends.
- Top Speeds of S1K, S2K, and S3K is 45, 70, and 100 kmph respectively.
- Top Speeds of E1K, E2K, and E3K is 40, 60, and 80 kmph respectively.
- Full battery range for all the models is 80+ km.
- The battery comes with a 3-year warranty with minimum 1000 charge-discharge cycles.
- Battery pack is non-removable, so you need a charging output near parking area.
- All bikes come with a full digital display which will inform rider with all the necessary data.
- Top Variants E3K and S3K will have Bluetooth connectivity and GPS for navigation.
- You can opt for an optional fast charger along with a regular charger.
- The regular charger will charge the battery in 4 hours while the fast charger will do it in just 2 hours.
- Support for removable batteries in under testing and will be available in future Polarity products.
Ride Safe, Ride Hard, and always wear a helmet while riding. Stay Tuned for more from the world of motorcycling.