JOIN THE TEAM !!
If you are passionate about what we do and have the skills to contribute to the team we would love to hear from you.
We are a company built on talent, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. And our reputation is built on our quality people that excel in their domains.
We have a fun working environment, but it is demanding and performance orientated so we are looking for the best. We welcome and value intelligence, dedication, hard work, good ethics and common sense consistently . We encourage every member of our team to take pride in every accomplishment.
If you’re thinking about a career with us, now or in the near future, then please take a look at our current opportunities below and register your interest today by sending through an updated cv and a cover letter relevant to the specific opportunity.
- (Managing and operating Motorcyclediaries’s Instagram, Facebook & Twitter accounts).
- Building visual and text creative content.
- Designing creative ways to organically grow our social media following.
- Reach out/connect with successful bloggers and market leaders.
- Working closely with the founders to pitch ideas and manage projects.
- Writing blog articles.
- Writing press articles.
- Creating copy and verbiage for our products on our website.
- Working directly with the founders to plan events and build creative ideas to promote and market the brand across the country.
- Should have skills in photography, videography, and comfort using Adobe Suite or Corel.
(Basic Preferred Qualifications):
- Passion for motorcycles.
- Organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Creative self-starter.
Send in your resume and cover letter : email@example.com