The Superbike Corse Fundraiser held on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2015, at Doffo Winery in Temecula, California.
A $10 admission fee included a tour of the Motodoffo Vintage Motorcycle Collection with more than 150 bikes on display, a screening of Bol D’Or: 24 Hours of Le Mans by Peter Starr, live music and entertainment, auction and raffle items.
Doffo Winery is located at 36083 Summitville Street in Temecula, California.
They hosted the 2nd annual Superbike Corse Fundraiser Event at Doffo Winery! Everyone was excited in raising fund for such a good cause again! The City of Hope researched cancer and saving lives in Southern California for a long time. They supported local hospitals in their efforts of finding a cure.
There was food and drinks available for purchase, auction and raffle items, entertainment, a vendor row and of course plenty of awesome motorcycles on display. Proceeds went to the City of Hope Cancer Research fund.
Activities and Attractions Included:
- Rare, vintage and unique motorcycles on display from Moto Doffo Vintage Motorcycle Collection and sponsors
- Screening of Bol d’Or: 24 Hrs. of Le Mans
- Vendor Row (See below for list of vendors and sponsors)
- Live Music
- Mexican Food & BBQ available for purchase
- Doffo Wines available for purchase
- Raffle and Silent Auction
We hope everyone who was a part of this act enjoyed and brought back home memories and were encouraged to do more.