2018 MV Agusta F4 RC, inspired by its Reparto Corse World Superbike Championship team
2018 MV Agusta F4 RC: The F4 RC yields for 2018 with an all-new color scheme that imitates Leon Camier’s F4 Reparto Corse World Superbike machine.The bike, limited to only 250 models dons the number 37, which is the way many producer’s names MV Agusta has won through its history.
Following are the fast facts, together with a photo gallery of this 2018 MV Agusta F4 RC.
1. The Corsa Corta inline four-cylinder engine (bore 79 mm, stroke 50.9 mm) features a central distribution chain and radial valves. This variant puts out a maximum power of 205 horsepower; a dedicated kit which arrives with the F4 RC adds seven extra horsepower for a total of 212.
2. The digital platform is optimized to get the greatest possible performance on track and road. Parameters such as throttle sensitivity, maximum torque, engine braking, engine response and rev limiter can all be customized. The F4 RC inertial system has a lean angle sensor and three gyroscopes, as well as three accelerometers: a bundle designed to ensure absolute dynamic efficiency, thanks also to EAS 2.0 electronically aided shift (as standard).
3. The 2018 MV Agusta F4 arrives with TIG welding with a CrMo steel tube trellis framework. The central region of the framework is closed with lightweight aluminum metal plates which provide an adjustable swingarm pivot point of height.
4. The suspension has been consumed in World Superbike. The Öhlins TTX 36 shock together with all the piggyback tank is also completely flexible thanks to mechanical regulators. The steering damper is flexible.
5. Dual discs squeezed by Brembo 30 mm GP calipers are arrived with by the F4 RC. The rear brake features a 4-piston caliper along with a 210-millimeter steel disk. The latest version of the Bosch 9 Plus Race Mode ABS includes the RLM (Rear Wheel Lift-Up Mitigation) system.
6. The F4 RC utilizes tons including heat shields and the fairings.
7. The 2018 F4 RC arrives with loads of additional go-fast goodies, such as SC-Project full titanium sole exit tube, designed to maximize performance when combined with the particular ECU (also contained in the kit). Among the numerous exclusive parts are a quick launch fuel cap, F4 RC single chair tail cover and lightweight screws and small parts. A customized bike cover and certification of origin, which confirms the authenticity and quantity of this item, finish the kit.