Motorbikes aren’t just to quench the thirst of the rider indeed it takes care of the social hapening in the world so here they are coming with the Second Annual Superbike Corse Fundraiser that will be hosted on Saturday, Oct. 17, 2015, at Doffo Winery in Temecula, California for such a good cause again!. The event will run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. with proceeds benefiting the City of Hope Cancer Research Foundation.
The City of Hope has been researching cancer and saving lives in Southern California for a long time. We are happy to be supporting local hospitals in their efforts of finding a cure. We hope you are able to join us in fighting cancer with The City of Hope Hospitals.
A $10 admission fee includes a tour of the Motodoffo Vintage Motorcycle Collection with more than 150 bikes on display, a screening of Bol D’Or: 24 Hours of Le Mans by Peter Starr together with food and drinks available for purchase, auction and raffle items, entertainment, a vendor row and of course plenty of awesome motorcycles on display.
Go there to enjoy activities and sttractions like:
- Rare, vintage and unique motorcycles on display from MotoDoffo Vintage Motorcycle Collection and sponsors
- Screening of Bol d’Or: 24 Hrs. of Le Mans
- Vendor Row (See below for list of vendors and sponsors)
- Live Music
- Mexican Food & BBQ available for purchase
- Doffo Wines available for purchase
- Raffle and Silent Auction
Doffo Winery is located at 36083 Summitville Street in Temecula, California.
For more information about the event, visit http://doffowines.com.