You Might Have To Wait For The Royal Enfield Meteor 350
- The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 starts from Rs 1,75,825 (ex-showroom Chennai) for the Fireball variant.
- It is offered with a three-year standard warranty with the option to extend to two more years.
- Royal Enfield has equipped the bike with several useful bits like a counterbalancer, turn-by-turn navigation, and a USB port.
- We’ve got our hands on the waiting periods of the newly-launched Royal Enfield Meteor 350. Here’s the list for all the major cities in India:
- As you can see the waiting periods are a bit longer than usual for most of the big cities. It is likely that the ongoing pandemic has impacted production one way or the other. That said, the wait might be well worth it as the bike gets a ton of new features and updates to make it a much well-rounded cruiser than the Thunderbird 350 range ever was. Will it be able to cruise at 100kmph? Is it refined enough to not rattle your bones off?
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Subscribe to our Youtube Channel.