The Suzuki DR-Z70 brings ease and convenience to young riders getting started on two wheels. With an automatic clutch, 3-speed transmission, and electric starter, this race styled bike will help build confidence and riding ability for young supervised riders.
- Powered by a reliable 67cc, 4-stroke engine that has plenty of torque to leave the competition with smaller engines in its dust. The DR-Z70’s engine provides impressive performance with a smooth, controllable powerband that only a larger displacement engine can provide.
- Adult supervision is essential so young riders get off to a safe and fun start to motorcycling; the DR-Z70 provides the security of a keyed ignition.
- The adjustable throttle limiter allows supervising adults to control engine output to suit the rider’s ability.
- This motorcycle can be in the family for years with its larger engine and 10-inch wheels; the Suzuki DR-Z70 was the first youth bike to combine such a potent engine with quality running gear.
- Don’t be fooled by the DR-Z70’s light weight, as it has a durable, steel frame designed to carry a wide range of riders and can easily tackle a variety of riding conditions.
- Aggressive RM-Z inspired styling with bright yellow body work and matching graphics. Let’s the rider enjoy a big bike look and appeal.
If you are an amateur dirt biker, if you are a biker-dad who wants to teach his kid dirt biking. This is the bike for you. It’s light, it’s durable and it’s made for your pleasure.